SIOUX VALLEY ENERGY of Colman, South Dakota is an equal opportunity employer. Our objective is to maintain a continuing policy of non-discrimination in employment. You will be considered for employment based upon your qualifications for the position for which you have applied.
- You must apply for a current available position. The job title must be placed in "Position Applied For" area of the application.
- Your application will be considered only for the position for which you apply.
- You must complete another application each time you wish to apply for another available position.
- You must complete the entire application even if you have attached/submitted a resume.
- You must sign and date on page six of the application.
- You must include College/Vocational/Technical School transcripts if the position for which you are applying has an educational requirement.
After the time period for accepting applications closes, all applications will be reviewed. You will be contacted via letter or phone regarding the outcome of the evaluations.
If you have any questions, please contact the Manager of Human Resources at (605) 534-3535 or 1-800-234-1960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click the button below to begin filling out your application. Thank you!